Regent5 is a specialty electronics design and integration company focusing on high-end residential and commercial projects. We specialize in the design, installation, and maintenance of building automation systems, security and surveillance components, lighting control, distributed audio-video, home theaters, conference rooms, automated roller shading, environmental controls, and networking products and services.
- Cable and wire termination
- Rack design and setup
- Basic Network setup and configuration of routers, switches, and wireless access points installation of various AV, Security, Networking, and Control equipment
- Experience programming systems such as Savant or Control4 or RadioRa or Homeworks QS
- Programing of Control systems with a PC or Mac
- Programing of automation and control systems
- Creating and drafting project reports
- Service of equipment and Troubleshooting
- The ability to lift or move up to 70lbs of equipment
- Climb ladders and use of power tools
- Knowledge of residential and light commercial technology systems integration including audio/video, lighting, shades, climate control, security, CCTV, telephone and computer networks.
- Ability to set up, configure, calibrate, and commission equipment after physical installation.
- Ability to read and interpret design drawings and plans
- An understanding of signal flows and control systems for distributed audio, video, and home theater systems and the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
- Knowledge of construction techniques and wiring methods for new and existing construction
- Well-developed troubleshooting skills and efficient use of meters and testers for system verification/test/repair.
- Paid on and off-site training.
- Medical Insurance.
- Minimal of 2 Weeks paid vacation.
- Company vehicle and Gas
- Company Provides Tools and Laptops
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com